Affiliate WhiteList
Thanks a lot for visiting our forums.

Before you see everything in the forums and may post links in our SPAM/ADVERTISING area you need to register as a member and log in.

Have a good posting and reading time!

Cheers bud

Admin Affiliate WhiteList

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Affiliate WhiteList
Thanks a lot for visiting our forums.

Before you see everything in the forums and may post links in our SPAM/ADVERTISING area you need to register as a member and log in.

Have a good posting and reading time!

Cheers bud

Admin Affiliate WhiteList
Affiliate WhiteList
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advantage for affiliate programs

Go down

Advantage for affiliate programs Empty Advantage for affiliate programs

Post by Admin Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:19 pm

If you are operating an affiliate program, the sense of being listed here is easy:

All guests and members know you as a reliable partner for starting or expanding their activities.

I am an affiliate on my own and i know starting such a thing can be difficult.

Meanwhile i was working again and stopped affiliating and on some sites I lost my trackings.

I began my business when I got jobless not being able to find an employment.

If people are just part time affiliates with a regular job maybe they dont bring the results.
They make a break in their affiliate activity for main employment reasons it means they will lose their tracking and further earnings. If so, these people will quit being an affiliate.

As a result your company will have a lower market affiliate capacity and you will have to invest a bunch of money upfront for having the same exposure.

Admin
Admin

https://affiliatewhitelist.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum